- Representatives of each of the following organizations:
- Director of the BIPM
- Individual responsible for TAI at the BIPM
- Representatives of the laboratories contributing to TAI
- Experts invited by the WG Chair
List of meetings
Terms of reference
The mandate of the CCTF-WGTAI is as follows:
- to examine the remarks and requirements expressed by the users of TAI;
- to prepare guidelines for the improvement of the service of TAI and to report on these to the CCTF;
- to establish temporary ad hoc study groups to analyse specific problems, whenever necessary; these study groups should report to the working group.
The said mandate should extend to Coordinated Universal Time UTC.
The working group should normally work by correspondence addressed to the Chair, and should meet annually at the Chair's request, if possible.
The Working Group on TAI should work closely with all the other CCTF working groups to harmonize the overall contributions to TAI.
The BIPM provides the permanent secretariat for the working group.