directions to the BIPM
How to get to the BIPM
The BIPM is situated in the Parc de Saint-Cloud, at Sèvres, in the suburbs south-west of Paris.
- Metro line 9 to Pont-de-Sèvres, then a bus
no. 171, 169, 179 or 426 to the 2nd stop: Parc de Saint-Cloud.
Alternatively, it's a
15 minutewalk from the metro.
- Tram line T2 to Musée de Sèvres, then a bus no. 171, 169, 179 or 426 to the next stop: Parc de Saint-Cloud.
Alternatively, it's a 10 minute walk from the tram line.
Full information about public transport in Paris is available from the RATP website.
Travelling by car
- Take the Porte de Saint-Cloud exit from the Périphérique and follow the nationale 10 towards Versailles.
Crossing the Seine from Boulogne-Billancourt, the Parc de Saint-Cloud is on the hill to the right, before you arrive at the main town of Sèvres.
- For directions from the airports Charles de Gaulle (CDG) and Orly, please consult the RATP website.
Geographic coordinates (ITRF89)*
- In degrees : minutes
- 48º 49.740' N, 2º 13.197' E
- In decimal degrees
- 48.82900 N, 2.21995 E
*. International Terrestrial Reference Frame 1989