became a Member State in 1947.
Dr Barry Inglis, formerly Executive Director and Chief Metrologist at the NMIA, was first elected to the CIPM in 2000.
Dr Inglis is President of the CIPM.
Representatives of the NMIs or designated institutes of Australia (see CIPM MRA) participate in the following Consultative Committees:
Delegates at the meeting of the CGPM in November 2018:
Delegates at recent meetings of NMI Directors and State Party Representatives:
- Dr Bruce Warrington (Head of Delegation)
- Dr Peter Fisk
- Mr Brendan Berne
- Mr Angus Mackenzie
- Dr Alex Cooke
- Dr Jane Coram (18-19 October 2017)
- Dr Peter Fisk (18-19 October 2017)
- Dr Angela Samuel (18-19 October 2017)
- Dr Bruce Warrington (18-19 October 2017)
- Dr Peter Fisk (24-25 October 2016)
- Dr Peter Fisk (13-14 October 2015)
- Dr Peter Manson (13-14 October 2015)