became a Member State in 1947.
Dr Barry Inglis, formerly Executive Director and Chief Metrologist at the NMIA, was a member of the CIPM from 2000 until 2019.
He served as President of the CIPM from 2011 to 2019, President of the Consultative Committee for Electricity and Magnetism (CCEM) from 2003 to 2015, and Vice-President of the CIPM from 2002 to 2011.
Representatives of the NMIs or designated institutes of Australia (see CIPM MRA) participate in the following Consultative Committees:
Delegates at the meeting of the CGPM in November 2018:
Delegates at recent meetings of NMI Directors and State Party Representatives:
- Ms Merih Malmqvist Nilsson
- Dr Bruce Warrington (Head of Delegation)
- Dr Peter Fisk
- Mr Brendan Berne
- Mr Angus Mackenzie
- Dr Alex Cooke
- Dr Jane Coram (18-19 October 2017)
- Dr Peter Fisk (18-19 October 2017)
- Dr Angela Samuel (18-19 October 2017)
- Dr Bruce Warrington (18-19 October 2017)
- Dr Peter Fisk (24-25 October 2016)