List of meetings
Meetings and related documents
- From 24 to 27
CCQM Workshop BUTTON
Pilot Studies BUTTON
The CCQM is responsible for developing, improving and documenting the equivalence of national standards (certified reference materials and reference methods) for chemical and biological measurements. It advises the CIPM on matters related to chemical and biological measurements including advice on the BIPM scientific programme activities.
The responsibilities of the CCQM are:
- to establish global comparability of measurement results through promoting traceability to the SI, and where traceability to the SI is not yet feasible, to other internationally agreed references;
- to contribute to the establishment of a globally recognized system of national measurement standards, methods and facilities for chemical and biological measurements;
- to contribute to the implementation and maintenance of the CIPM MRA with respect to chemical and biological measurements;
- to review and advise the CIPM on the uncertainties of the BIPM's calibration and measurement services as published on the BIPM website;
- to act as a forum for the exchange of information about the research and measurement service delivery programmes and other technical activities of the CC members and observers, thereby creating new opportunities for collaboration.
Metrology for Clean Air: Launch of
on-line Knowledge Transfer Programme on the application of FT-IR for Gas Standard Characterization
The on-line programme was launched on 1 September 2021 and is designed to allow NMIs to establish and operate FT-IR capabilities within their own institutes for the value assignment and comparison of gas standards for air quality and emissions monitoring.