Terms of reference
- To establish and maintain a list of key and other comparisons in the field of photometry and radiometry, which will adequately support CMC claims by NMIs in this field of measurement in the spirit of the global MRA between NMIs;
- To coordinate and schedule key comparisons, to review progress in comparisons and to recommend to the CCPR the inclusion of the results of key comparisons in Appendix B of the MRA database;
- To provide supplementary guidelines and/or interpretations to the guidelines on conducting key comparisons included in the MRA, specifically for the field of photometry and radiometry;
- To recommend general principles for the calculation of key comparison reference values in photometry and radiometry;
- To provide advice to the WG-CMC on the range of CMCs supported by particular key comparisons;
- To monitor and approve RMO key comparisons and provide advice on RMO supplementary comparison activities.