List of meetings
Meetings and related documents
CCM Task Group on the Phases for the Dissemination of the kilogram following redefinition
Guidance documents on the CIPM MRA
The CCM was set up in 1980.
Present activities concern matters related to the realization and dissemination of the mass unit following the 2018 redefinition of the kilogram in terms of the Planck constant, establishment of international equivalence between national laboratories for mass and a number of related quantities (density, pressure, force, fluid flow, viscosity, hardness, gravitational acceleration) and advice to the CIPM on these matters.
Documents related to the redefinition of the kilogram
- Information for users about the proposed revision of the SI
- Mise en pratique for the future new definition of the kilogram
- Note on the impact of the redefinition of the kilogram on BIPM mass calibration uncertainties
- Note on the dissemination process after the redefinition of the kilogram
- Final Report on the CCM Pilot Study of future realizations of the kilogram
- Maintaining and disseminating the kilogram following its redefinition
- Focus on Realization, Maintenance and Dissemination of the Kilogram
IEC and ILAC sign the Joint Statement of Intent "On the digital transformation in the international scientific and quality infrastructure"
The International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) and the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) signed the Joint Statement of Intent on 24 and 31 May 2022, respectively