Terms of reference
- To prepare the CCM strategy and advise the CCM on the programme of work of the BIPM;
- To improve the operational efficiency and the impact of the CCM (structure of the WGs, reporting, action plan, membership, cost related to KCs, CMC simplification...);
- To coordinate the work of all CCM WG chairs;
- To advise the CCM President on all general, scientific and strategic issues relevant for the CCM;
- To establish links with the TC-M and TC-FF RMO chairs;
- To review KC and CMC horizontal and global issues at the CCM level;
- To comment and provide editorial control of final SC reports.