Terms of reference
At its meeting in September 2012 the CCL approved the following terms of reference for the CCL-WG-N:
- To serve as a forum in which NMI experts in dimensional nanometrology can share their experiences, discuss standardization needs, and identify developing trends and traceability needs in dimensional nanometrology.
- To promote and rationalize the research into dimensional nanometrology, looking for improving calibration and measurement services within NMIs, so offering new accurate and traceable services as demanded by R&D Institutions, Industry and other Stakeholders.
- To coordinate (in cooperation with the WG-MRA) the completion of previously agreed-upon pilot studies, supplementary, and key comparisons in dimensional nanometrology.
- To serve as a discussion and development forum for new comparison proposals in dimensional nanometrology and to make recommendations to the CCL when new comparisons are needed.
- To serve as a CCL nanometrology contact point for relationships with other CCs and organizations outside the CCL.