The BIPM would like to thank the following institutes for providing financial support for the project:
- NIM, China (provision of pure mycotoxin materials and 3 man years of NIM expert visiting scientist time to support BIPM laboratory activities)
- PTB, Germany (support for 3 month secondments of visiting scientists from: INTI, Argentina (2017); INMETRO, Brazil (2017); KEBS, Kenya (2017); NIMT, Thailand (2017))
- UME, Turkey (provision of 3 months of UME expert visiting scientist time to support BIPM laboratory activities)
- NMISA, South Africa (support for 4 months of NMISA visiting scientist time to participate in project)
- NRC, Canada, for provision of Ochratoxin A material
NMIs/DIs interested in providing financial support the project should contact the BIPM for further information.