The People's Republic of China
became a Member State in 1977.
Dr Yuning Duan, Vice Director of the NIM, was first elected to the CIPM in 2010.
Dr Duan is President of the Consultative Committee for Thermometry (CCT).
Representatives of the NMIs or designated institutes of the People's Republic of China (see CIPM MRA) participate in the following Consultative Committees:
Note: This summary chart also includes personal members where applicable.
Delegates at the meeting of the CGPM in November 2018:
Delegates at recent meetings of NMI Directors and State Party Representatives:
- Dr Xiang Fang
- Dr Yuning Duan
- Mr Yizhi Qin (Head of Delegation)
- Mr Jun Xie
- Dr Jianping Han
- Ms Chunjing Zheng
- Dr Tianchu Li
- Ms Wei Gao
- Dr Yuning Duan (18-19 October 2017)
- Dr Xinmeng Liu (18-19 October 2017)
- Dr Zhijun Yang (18-19 October 2017)
- Dr Yuning Duan (24-25 October 2016)
- Dr Jian Li (24-25 October 2016)
- Dr Wang Wu (24-25 October 2016)