Announcement of the 20th International Congress of Metrology (CIM 2021)
The 20th International Congress of Metrology, CIM 2021, will be held from 28-30 September 2021 in Paris (France). The congress will explore scientific and industrial challenges in the field of measurement through a varied programme focusing on the main following topics.
- Controlled Measurements: uncertainties, traceability, cost optimization, certification, standardization, conformity and risks... for measurement, analysis and testing processes.
- Optimized Measurements: techniques and best practices for mass, force, flow, pressure, dimension, electricity, time-frequency, temperature, hygrometry, optics and photonics, ionizing radiation, chemical measures, biological measures...
- Advanced Measurements:
- new technologies, smart sensors, IIOT
- data qualification, analysis and security
- quantum technology, AI, blockchain
- jobs evolution, recruitment.
The topics have applications in all sectors: mechanics, chemistry, pharmaceuticals, health, agro-food, environment, pollution, energy...
The call for papers is open from 1 October 2020 to 15 January 2021.
More information about the congress programme and the call for papers can be found at