Terms of reference
The general objectives of the CCT-TG-Dig are to:
- identify information that should be machine readable in the documents related to the MeP-K, such as the ITS-90 text, Guide, appendices, etc.
- recommend an indexing and archiving approach for the documents
- identify the relevant documents and advise BIPM staff on which documents need to be machine readable
- identify equations, tables, etc. in the documents that are commonly implemented in software applications
- recommend an indexing and archiving approach to make both current and former versions of the documents more findable, by internal and external search functions
- test beta versions of relevant documents and functions established by BIPM staff.