Membres d'un groupe de travail
CCAUV Working Group for Key Comparisons (CCAUV-KCWG)
Instituto Nacional de Metrologia, Qualidade e Tecnologia
National Metrology Institute of Japan, AIST
Bureau international des poids et mesures
Liste des réunions
Réunions et documents associés
Termes de référence
The Key Comparisons Working Group of the CCAUV supports the CC within the objective to establish and maintain a global compatibility in the measurements in the field of acoustics, ultrasound and vibration. It takes special responsibility for a consistent implementation of the requirements of the CIPM MRA in terms of comparisons between NMIs and DIs within the scope of the MRA.
Within this objective, its tasks are to:
- identify the need and feasibility of CCAUV key comparisons (KCs) and supplementary comparisons (SCs);
- review and approve technical protocols for all comparisons that are intended to be used for the subsequent support of CMC claims, i.e. CIPM KCs, RMO KCs and SCs;
- give advice on the analysis of KCs, calculation of KCRVs and linking procedures;
- review and comment Draft B reports prior to their submission to the CCAUV for approval;
- contribute to the SPWG on matters of key comparisons;
- give advice in case of disagreement during a comparison.