Nominations - TITLE
Nominations and review process
Producers of certified reference materials, authors of publications of reference measurement methods, and reference laboratories providing measurement services for laboratory medicine and clinical chemistry are invited to submit nominations for review and possible publication in the JCTLM Database. Please use the procedures and forms available on these web pages.
JCTLM Review Cycle 21 (2024) for materials and methods
Nominations are solicited for available higher order reference materials and reference measurement methods/ procedures for laboratory medicine and in vitro diagnostics to be listed in the JCTLM Database.
- Reference material template (DBWG-P-02A-F-01)
- Reference measurement procedure template (DBWG-P-02A-F-02)
- Instructions for completing nomination templates
- Checklist of frequently observed non-conformances by review teams with suggestions for a successful submission to JCTLM - New
- Nomination process for reference material and procedures (DBWG-P-02A)
- Multiple CRM comparison process (DBWG-P-04A)
- Multiple reference method/procedure comparison process (DBWG-P-04B)
JCTLM Review Cycle 19 (2024) for services
Nominations are solicited for Reference Measurement Services provided by Calibration (Reference) Laboratories for listing by the JCTLM.
- Template for nomination of reference laboratory measurement services (DBWG-P-02B-F-01)
- Nomination process for reference measurement laboratory services (DBWG-P-02B)
Further information on the nomination and review process can be found on the Database Working Group Procedure Manual.
Completed nomination forms should be returned to the JCTLM Secretariat by 31 May 2024.
Three JCTLM presentations from JCTLM were included in the programme of the 2nd Conference for Protein and peptide therapeutics and diagnostics: research and quality assurance. Chengdu, China: October 2018:
- Developing Reference Measurement Procedures in Compliance with ISO 15193 by Anja Kessler (DE). Presentation available here.
- Developing CRMs for Diagnostics in Compliance with ISO 15194 by Karen Phinney (US). Presentation available here.
- Linking ISO 15195 accreditation with the performance of IFCC reference measurement procedures for enzymes by Mauro Panteghini (IT). Presentation available here.
Annual schedule for JCTLM nomination and review process
Approximate dates: (final dates may vary slightly)
|Launch of the call for nominations
|Deadline for the submission of nominations
|Distribution of nominations to the review teams
|Deadline for the submission of the review teams' reports
|Communication of the review results to the nominating organizations
|Publication of approved nominations in the JCTLM database