The 20th International Congress of Metrology, CIM 2021, will be held from 28-30 September 2021 in Paris, France. The congress will explore scientific and industrial challenges in the field of measurement through a varied programme focusing on the main following topics.
- Controlled Measurements: uncertainties, traceability, cost optimisation, certification, standardisation, conformity and risks... for measurement, analysis and testing processes
- Optimised Measurements: techniques and best practices for mass, force, flow, pressure, dimension, electricity, time-frequency, temperature, hygrometry, optics and photonics, ionising radiation, chemical measures, biological measures...
- Advanced Measurements:
- new technologies, smart sensors, IIOT
- data qualification, analysis and security
- quantum technology, AI, blockchain
- jobs evolution, recruitment
With applications to all sectors: mechanics, chemistry, pharmaceuticals, health, agro-food, environment, pollution, energy...
The call for papers is open from 1st October 2020 to 15th January 2021.
More information about the congress programme and the call for papers can be found here.