This workshop will be held at the BIPM on Monday 4 and Tuesday 5 December 2017.
The programme will cover two sessions:
- Traceability in Action
Traceability into the future
- Update from JCTLM
- Why traceability matters to patients
- Traceability in external quality assessment
- Why traceability matters to manufacturers
- Clinical challenge - biomarkers in neurodegenerative disease
- Developments in traceability in infectious diseases
- Recent advances in traceability - a global perspective
- Responding to the future of traceability
Participants will have the opportunity to display posters about their work.
Participants wishing to present a poster should use the submission template available at:
and send a completed 1-page Word or PDF copy when registering for the meeting.
Posters should be no larger than A0 size (841 mm wide x 1189 mm high).
Registration and Accommodation