Terms of reference
- to review the status and projected evolution of the characteristics of frequency,
- standards, time scales and time and frequency transfer techniques,
- to follow and assess the evolution of microwave links in current use, based on GNSS signals and TWSTFT,
- to follow and assess other technical possibilities, including optical fibre links, optical satellite links, and transportable optical frequency standards, which could be used for comparison of high performance frequency standards,
- to establish the relevant connections and facilitate consultations with other relevant bodies, such as IGS, IUGG, IVS, ITU, etc.
- together with BIPM, to foster the spread of information on technical achievements by suitable means, e.g. workshops, and
- to propose and organize novel comparison and calibration campaigns, including multiple techniques (such as GNSS, TWSTFT, ACES microwave link, T2L2, optical fibre links).
- Dr Davide Calonico
- One representative from the CCTF-WGTAI;
- One representative from the CCTF-WG-ALGO;
- One representative from the CCTF-WGGNSS;
- One representative from the CCTF-WGTWSTFT;
- One representative from the CCTF-WGPSFS;
- Two representatives from the CCL-CCTF WGFS;
- One representative from the BIPM, who will serve as the WGATFT Executive Secretary;
- Other experts from laboratory members of the CCTF
See the names of the members
Interested persons are encouraged to follow the activities as observers, receiving WG meeting
reports and other information. Please contact the WG Chair or Secretary.