Terms of reference
The terms of reference were agreed at a meeting of Member State Representatives in October 2019.
- Examine the roles, responsibilities and relations of the organs set forth under the Metre Convention;
- In light of the above, clarify how to best to distinguish the work done by the organization, in particular the "Technical/Laboratory" and "Secretariat/Administrative" aspects;
- Consider principles of clarity and transparency;
- Present appropriate documented input to assist Member States in their preparation for the 27th meeting of the CGPM.
- Daniela Arruda Benjamin, Representative of the Federative Republic of Brazil
- Robert Gunn, Representative of the United Kingdom
The Working Group is intended to be inclusive; all Member State Representatives are welcome to participate in its activities.
For further information please contact: