Terms of reference
- take stock of the metrology communities' work in two areas:
- making our core metrological activities fit for the new digital world
- engaging with other communities/sectors to bring metrological framework/thinking to areas that are impacted by the digital revolution, including specifically the issue of reproducibility of research results.
- identify and recommend priority digitalization activities that might best be undertaken by:
- the CIPM
- the BIPM
- the NMIs
- and/or with other organizations that the CIPM should engage with on (this topic) such as OIML, ILAC, ISO, IEC, IEEE.
- establish deliverables and timeline for the activities.