1. Identify core metrological terms that enter into CGPM Resolutions and national legislation and which are therefore in the interest of Member States.
2. Propose definitions/explanations for these core metrological terms:
- Considering translation into other languages, in particular into French,
- Considering requirements concerning machine readability of these terms,
- Aiming at finding consensus definitions in particular with OIML and involving other NGO stakeholders.
3. Ensure proper representation of these findings in the JCGM WG2 (VIM) upon approval by the CIPM.
4. Make proposals to ensure proper and harmonized representation of CIPM-approved statements in relevant Liaison Organization committees.