Terms of reference and tasks
The terms of reference of WG-CTh are to review and document progress in contact thermometry, with a focus on thermodynamic temperature determination and defined scales. The list of tasks has been updated according to the discussions at the WG-SP meeting at 31 May 2017 and is given below:
- reviewing and reporting on measurements of T – T90 and T – T2000;
- recommending key comparisons in contact thermometry to the CCT;
- reviewing the research and application of primary contact thermometers to realize the kelvin;
- updating the Mise en Pratique of the definition of the kelvin;
- updating the Guide to the Realization of the ITS-90;
- reviewing novel contact thermometry techniques.